Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cool App Sat - Nike Training

I love this app -  Nike Training.
It's your own personal trainer. They have four different "Goals" titled Get Lean, Get Toned, Get Strong, and Get Focused.  Once you click on the "Goal" Nike then breaks it down into three groups: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.

It will keep track of your progress, and even has a reward system where you may work up the ladder to different categories.

The best part is they feature a photograph of the proper technique for each exercise and for how long you should perform it. And if that wasn't enough, all the exercises may be performed at home with no or light weights.

And the icing on the cake is you may save your favorite music to your exercise routines as well.

I use it at they gym for my workouts.  I frequently run out of new exercises to try and this helps me vary my workout by giving me several options quickly and efficiently.

Ok, now you have no excuse not to exercise. You have the workout, no gym needed, music, and photographs of proper technique all at your fingertips. Are you hating me about now? Or maybe loving it? lol And it's free!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nike-training-club/id301521403?mt=8

No comments: