Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shakespeare in the Park

My daughter, Cate, recently played the "shrew" in "Taming of the Shrew". Of course I brought my camera and grabbed a few images from the play. I never get tired of watching the kids perform. They are a talented group.

What was unique about this production was they hit the highlighted scenes about 10 minutes each from 5 of Shakespeare's most popular plays. Okay, I have to admit it... it's been a long time since I've watched, read,  or listened to Shakespeare and I really don't remember a lot of the scenes. Especially the parts where everyone is "beating" each other up.
I'm wondering if he took his aggressions out in his writing?
I'm just saying! lol

Caleb and Cate
Modern Day Shakespeare
Gabby
Ernest
Ernest in Action
The Cast
Gabby, Joclyn, Cate

No comments: