Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Carissa Graduates

I want to share some of my favorite images that I recently took of Carissa when I flew home to Cali last month. We went to Hawk Hill, the beautiful Place of Fine Arts by the Marina, and ended the session on the Golden Gate Bridge. I LOVE photographing in San Francisco... so many wonderful, unique locations.

I have been photographing Carissa since she was in her mom's tummy and every year since. Because we have collaborated together for 18 years we work wonderfully together. I love that she never questions my posing ideas, she just jumps right in and does it. Thank you for that Carissa. You and your sister are a couple of my favorite subjects to photograph.

She has been dancing since she was three years old so we incorporated that into the session. It's such a big part of her life, how could we not?









No comments: