Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Am I still A Californian or a Texan? Part Two

Well, I've been home in Cali for five days now. I went to a Giants game where we lost - urggg - though I did get to see Tim Lincecum pitch. We had great seats on the third base line. Hee hee, this images was taken with my handy dandy iPhone. lol

Tim warming up.
Spent Easter with the extended family, which I loved.  I haven't been able to celebrate a holiday with the  family in 6 years.  I really miss them. I miss the Greek cooking too.

And of course I have visited with a lot of my friend's. We went to some of my favorite restaurants and it just made me more homesick.

Tonight I am photographing my longest standing client. They have been with me since day one. I photographed Carissa when her mom was pregnant with her and now I'm photographing her high school senior portraits. Wow! I feel very special to be included in their lives and to celebrate and document their growth and maturity.

So, Yes I'm a Texan but I'm also still a Californian. I have discovered that being home. It didn't take but a day to feel like I never left. I love so many things about the west coast. But, I also love many things about Texas. That will be part three. lol

I'm so lucky to call both places home.

No comments: