Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cool App Sat - Over 40

I'm going to try something new. A blog posting every Saturday that is strictly dedicated to the cool apps I find and enjoy. Please share some of your favorite apps too.

My husband told me about this one and it's pretty good. It's called "Over 40".  Mind you, I'm not admitting to being over 40.  Wink, wink.  And, I don't wear glasses... but I'm getting close to needing a pair. If the letters are small and the room is even semi dark, boy oh boy do the squinting eyes come out to play.


This app turns your camera phone into a magnifying glass and tada you instantly have glasses. lol

Hope it helps those that are over 40 and those that are even under 40.  The best part is it's free!   Here is the link:

2 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

You need to download the app Moron Test. Seriously. It's addicting!

ksf photography and design said...

lol I'll check it out. Thanks Angie. I'm addicted to Words with friends right now.