Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Red Door Dance Academy

I'm so very pleased to have been asked by Marisa Mailhes, owner/dancer of Red Door Dance Academy in Wylie, Tx to photograph all of her dancers. Seriously, who can resist a cute little girl in a tutu or a sweet little boy in tap shoes? I photographed a dance school when I lived in California for many years and I must admit I do miss it. I can't wait to get in there and get started. 


I'm going to have so much more fun this time around, because now with the options of digital I can offer, note cards, bookmarks, stickers, jewelry, etc.


The big day is April 30th, but I'm taking a few sneak peak images middle of March and I can't wait to share the images. You know they will be appearing here. So, if you love tutu clad little princesses as much as I do, stay tuned. 


Students range from 3 years old to teenagers. Marisa is a doll and the kids love her. How cute is she that she began her performance career early when she landed a job as an actress on the Barney and Friends television show. She danced and sang on the show for three years. 


Please check out her school.


http://www.dancereddoor.com/









No comments: