Thursday, March 17, 2011

Honey Bee Collection!

I was very honored to be asked by Graphic Authority to lend my hand in their latest collection called, "Honey Bee" designed for children's photography.  I was told that I could change whatever I wanted to the designs.  At first, I thought,  "Oh how I can't wait to get my hands on it", but then I saw the designs and thought they are great just the way they are.  I changed about 1 % of the layout and colors. Their talented designer, Jameson, out did himself.  Besides, I want to change it up after the "release" to blend with the images that I'm using to create my albums and cards.

It took me two full days going thru all of my images and designing the layout of the images into the templates. I wanted it to be perfect!


Here is an example from the album templates - Volume 1


Here is an example  from the marketing collection - Volume 2.  It's a 5x5 trifold card for your studio:


Here is an example from the beautiful design elements - Volume 3:
My Sweetgirl, Cate

Just because it's designed for children and babies doesn't mean you can't use the collection for portraiture or weddings. That's the beauty of it,  you are only limited by your imagination!  So go design, create and have fun. I'd love to see what you come up with, so please share.

For more info on the new collection and the company here is their link:









No comments: