Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I love my clients!

I love my clients! I just got a call from one of my "regular" clients from Cali. The first thing she said was, "I talk to you all the time over the holidays when we are working on our portraits and I thought I would call and say hi because we haven't talked in a while."  Can I just say, "I LOVE THAT!"  I love developing a close bond with my clients and consider them friends.

Though several minutes later Holiday Portrait ideas were discussed. This is still April, right? lol (Just teasing you Kim!) She has a wonderful idea of her daughter in a victorian gown on a swing from a big ole tree. Anyone know of such a swing in the Bay Area? I'd love for you to share.

2010 back of their Christmas Card

Thanks for calling, Kim. Always a pleasure to catch up. Big hugs to the family.

No comments: