Friday, March 25, 2011

Meet Marisa at Red Door Dance Academy

I'm so excited to be working with Marisa Mailhes, owner of Red Door Dance Academy. I asked a couple of her students to come to the studio so I could photograph them for samples.  Well, I noticed that Marisa didn't have a portrait of herself on her website and thought, why not photograph her too as long as I had her in the studio. I think it is extremely important to give your audience a chance to meet you, even if it's just via your image on your website.


She is adorable and I can't wait to get into her brand new studio in Wylie and photograph all of her students next month. Marisa was a child star appearing on the Barney and Friends Television Show. How cute is that? 




She also trained at Cherrilane School of Dance in Dallas, Texas for 13 years in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical & hip hop. She went on to study dance at Texas A&M University where she graduated and later danced with the Armstrong Bergeron Dance Company.


Please visit her website:

No comments: