Monday, March 21, 2011

Key Ring App

I'm one of "those" that has about 100 apps on my phone and ipad, ok I admit it, I only use about a dozen of them. But, that doesn't mean that they aren't good, and I have to have it just in case I might need them.  Some good friends just told me about "Key Ring" and it's so cool I have to pass this one on to you.

Here is the link:

http://keyringapp.com/download



In a nutshell, using your camera phone you scan the bar codes of your "frequent flyer" cards and it stores all your info in the app. You never have to carry all those cards again. You know what I mean, my Kroger's card, Sephora, etc., anything that requires a membership to get a discount or add points.

The app also has memberships that you may sign up for right on the spot. Like Mooyah Burgers. But, sign up for it at the restaurant and get two for one burgers, or in my case veggie burgers. It will also automatically add specials offered strictly through Key Ring. You just need to check it.

Happy saving room in your wallet!

No comments: