Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mommy Time!

I have enjoyed having my mom in town. I've been playing a little hooky from work but really, my mom only visits every couple of years so I'm enjoying every minute with her. I've also put my income taxes on hold too. Boy oh boy, will I be busy when she leaves in a couple days.

This has been more of a relaxing trip than normal, which has been nice. We are now enjoying all of our left over Greek Food from our marathon cooking day on Friday. We started at 10 am and finished at 7 pm with no break. We made four dishes and one dessert. It just wouldn't be complete without Baklava!  Though, the Baklava didn't last very long. That was gone in two days. lol

Today we went to the Dallas Arboretum. My mom is a Master Garden and loved every minute of it. It was really kinda cute to see her answering people's questions. If she lived here she would certainly be a volunteer.

Tomorrow the Dallas Market Center and hopefully a movie tomorrow night. Then who knows for Tuesday. I'm just enjoying spending time with her. So are the kids and hubby.

No comments: