Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Mommy Time

Me and my Mom
Cate & Yia Yia
I must say I really enjoyed having my mom visit and was sad to take her to the airport yesterday. Loved the Greek food we cooked and just being able to hang out. Now it's back to reality. Back to Work. Back to doing my Taxes. Yuck!

These images were taken during our shopping trip to McKinney Square. Do you all call it McKinney Square or just downtown McKinney? lol  Back home we have almost the same type set up in downtown Sonoma that we call Sonoma Square. You know, because it's in a square. ;)

Except there is a wonderful park with a pond and ducks. Wine tasting, shops with fresh locally made cheese and sourdough french bread, and beautiful views of the mountains. And of course great shopping too. Can you read the sarcasm in my words when I say it's the same? Yes, I miss Cali and all the wonderful things it has to over. So thanks mom from bringing a little home to Texas with you.

Though I can't deny Texas is unbeaten when it comes to the friendly, warm southern hospitality. Thanks for the love.

No comments: