Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm turning Square!

Technology never ceases to amaze me.  I just signed up for "Square".  It's a little square, duh, card reader that plugs into your phone or ipad's headset and you can swipe your customer's credit cards. No monthly fee's, somewhat low rate lol, and accepts all cc's. Dang that is so cool. I used it for the first time tonight and it was a piece of cake.  All you do is download the free app, request the free card reader, and verify your bank account. Tadaaa... you ready to go.



I sound like a commercial for them. I'm stating for the record I get no referral fees or discounts for my mention of their product. lol I only wanted to share because it's so cool. Now when I travel home to California I can take that with me and use it on the road.

So... For those merchants out there, will you be Square?

No comments: