Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cool App Sat - Translator

With my upcoming vacation to Mexico I know I'm going to use this app a lot! It's called Translator. Every language that I can think of is included in this app. It's so darn simple too. Click on what language you want to start with, um duh, English and then click what language you want it to translate too and in this case Spanish. And Whala! It types it out for you.
Now if who are talking too can't read then we are in trouble! lol

I also read on some of the reviews that it helps them with their foreign language homework. Now that alone is worth the download if you are trying to learn a new language.

So for now Hola and Hasta pronto!

Here is the link. And once again it's a free app.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/free-translator/id293855167?mt=8

No comments: