Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cool App Sat - ESPN ScoreCenter

If you have been following my blog, and I hope you have, you know that I love me some Giants Baseball and 49er Football. Being in Texas is not conducive to follow the Bay Area Sports, well my bff told me about this app called ESPN ScoreCenter.

The best part about this app is you pick you favorite teams that you would like to follow. AND, for any sport: football, baseball, soccer, basketball, ok you get the idea, and set up alerts to be sent to your phone via a text message.  Standard text rates apply.  Do I sound like the commercial? lol  Or if you download it on your ipad it will send an alert to that as well. Yes, I have it set up on both. Like you had to ask.

I set up my baseball alerts for the start of the game, any score changes, and the final score. They also have a setting for every three innings. I'm keeping up to date on every game with just a simple text. Because you know I could let it take over my life if I watched every baseball game. I mean really, why do they have to play 6 days a week. That's exhausting to watch that many games let alone those poor players who have no spare time or family time during the season. I say 2-3 games a week is perfect. Who is with me? lol

Here is the link and you may download it directly from their website, no need to go to the app store.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/mobile/products/product?id=4222201

Now you will always be update and in the know!

GO GIANTS!  :)

No comments: