Friday, May 27, 2011

School Portraits in the Fall!

My mom would take all four of our pictures on the first day of school every year when we were in elementary school. I always thought what a fun idea. I am proud to say I have taken a photograph of my two kids on their first day of school for their entire school career. And, I'm still photographing them even though they are in college. What can I say, some habits are hard to break.

I've told that story to several of my clients and i n return they have asked  if I would start taking their children's School Portraits. You speak, I listen. :)

Really, I am talking about Back to School Portraits in the fall when the kids aren't even out of school yet. lol But, I'm taking this as a sign... I just got asked again this morning.

So, I'm getting the word out now about my upcoming Back to School Specials. Mark it in your calendar.  September 7th, 8th, and 9th. And if you would like a special package of your kids together I can do that too.

I'll send out more info as the time approaches. Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm excited about this. Especially since my kiddo's are in College.

No comments: