Thursday, June 6, 2013

Peek-A-Boo Avenue, Children's Boutique ~ Rockwall, Tx

I love to share when I find a rare gem, and something that I think my clients will love. I'm often asked,"where do you suggest I look for children's portrait clothing?" Well, I can now say Peek-A-Boo Avenue! It is a new children's boutique that opened up in old downtown Rockwall.  She previously was in another location in Rockwall and I'm so glad she decided to move to old town.

It is run by Cindy Weadon and her lovely daughter Kinzie. I would love to work with my daughter but we have different ideas. lol The first thing you will notice is how warm and inviting they both are the second you walk into the door. Aren't they adorable?

Cindy and Kinzie

 I love the non chain stores, the mom and pop places. I will always support them first. They have the cutest clothes for newborns and all the way up to 6x. Plus they have tutu's. Who doesn't want portraits of their little girl wearing a tutu? And, who can resist these clothes? I can't wait until I have grandkids!







Have you heard of BlaBla's? Well, they are the latest thing, and they are adorable. A soft washable doll or animal. Rockwall is so lucky she carries the line otherwise think beanie babies: hard to find or it just retired.  

BlaBla's

Here is their website: http://www.blablakids.com Am I too old to want the Mermaid and Licorice the Dog? So dang cute. You have to check out their website.

Cindy and I are talking about a joint venture of my photography and her store. We are brainstorming. So be on the look out for an announcement soon. You may like her page on Facebook to read all the latest news and to stay up to date. https://www.facebook.com/PeekABooAvenue

Happy Shopping!

No comments: