Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beautiful Reflection!


I had a wonderful opportunity to photograph the beautiful Kristen. She is a Professional Preforming Arts Dancer and an all around sweetheart. She is also studying at The Acting Center to add acting to her long list of talents.

We photographed two looks for her.  This first one is a headshot for auditions. It is also the very first snap of the shutter. That never happens, where I use the first image taken! lol




Then we played around a little by walking up and down the street and stopping where the mood struck.






Gotta love Kissy Face!


After our session was over and we were walking back to her home I noticed this glass door. I stopped in my tracks and shouted, "Can we photograph a few more?" I must have taken around 30-50 images at this location. I went a little crazy! It reminded me of "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall."  Kristen rocked It! Thank you Kristen.









No comments: