Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kadena Tate - Dare to Prosper!

I'm so honored to call Kadena my friend. We were neighbors when we lived in Murphy and she was one of my first friends after our big move. I have watched her grow and prosper. She has taken me under her wing and has shared her knowledge with me over the years.

The biggest thing she has taught me is that you need to develop income that you don't have to work 9-5 to earn. What? Let me explain, investing in real estate and collecting those rent checks while you are on the beach or writing and selling the popular ebooks that you write once and collect monthly checks there after.

Sound interesting? This is only the top of the ice berg on what she will share with you.  She has organized this wonderful seminar called, "Dare to Prosper". If you would like help, insight to your business this would be a great opportunity for you to learn and grow.

Here is a snippet from her website:



I highly recommend checking our her website and her seminar. http://www.kadenatate.com  You might just thank me one day. 


No comments: