Friday, July 29, 2011

Crap Chronicles

I know what you are thinking.... Why am I posting this on by blog? Well, my neighbor and friend, Diana Estill, who is a writer has asked me to design the graphic work and layout on all of her latest book covers and this just happens to be her latest, titled Crap Chronicles. And, yes this time it is exactly what you are thinking: funny, horrible stories of her family with IBS. 

She sent us an advance copy and I was in my office working and I could hear my hubby laughing his head off while reading this at the kitchen table. He also kept making an OHHHHHHH sound with a  huge chuckle. I have read it too and it is quite funny.






As I love to help my friends out I thought I would post her email and hope that my loyal readers will in turn help her out.
*************************************************


By Diana:



These are the stories I swore I'd never write, the ones that seemed too embarrassing to confess. Nonetheless, I've divulged some of my (and my kin's) worst and funniest moments for the grand price of 99 cents. (Yes, I'm that cheap.) You can find links to all the various sellers in my signature line below.
 
The next few days will be critical, in terms of how Amazon ranks my new book. So, if you can spare a few moments, I'd GREATLY appreciate it if you'd be willing to do any of the following to assist this title in gaining its initial foothold.  TIMING IS EVERYTHING, so the sooner the better, in terms of how these efforts might affect the book's Amazon rankings.
 
If my book title can make it into the top 100 of any category, right away, it will gain more visibility and be seen by a larger audience and possibly go all the way to the bestsellers' list. My goal is 10,000 sales before year end. Can that be done? Yes! But it can't be done without YOU.
 
Here are some ways you can help my book gain traction:
 
1)  Buy the eBook (That one was rather obvious, wasn't it?)
 
2)  Gift the eBook to a friend (There is a button on the Amazon page that allows you to do this. All you need is your friend's email address.)
 
3)  Click on the "Like" button at the top of the Amazon book page, just underneath the title
 
4)  Click on any or all of the "Tags" which can be found by scrolling down the Amazon book page to the section that reads, "Tags Customers Associate with This Product."
 
5)  Post a review of this book on Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Goodreads.com, or your personal blog.
 
6)  Rate the book. (See final page on Kindle to post your rating.)
 
7)  Post a link on your FaceBook account.
 
8)  Comment on MY Facebook page.
 
9)  Send a link to my excerpt to your friends who might appreciate my brand of humor.
 
10) Comment on my blog (where I talk about why I wrote this eBook).
 
 
Thank you for your support! I'll keep you posted on my progress!
 
 
 
 
 
Also available for NOOK
 
Don't have an eReader? Visit www.smashwords.com and download a PDF version
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.