Friday, June 24, 2011

Southfork ChiroSport Care Center of Murphy

I love Chiropractors. I'm one of those organic health freaks and I love it when my Chiro suggests an alternative to regular western medicine and when they crack my back. I have seen close to a dozen different Chiros since I was 18 years old. Yes, I know that's a long time. lol

Dr. Shawn Lorenzen, DC in Rohnert Park, Ca and Dr. Joel Taatjes, DC in Petaluma were/are my favorite Cali Chiros. We would go to them for everything. And I do mean everything. My son hurt is leg in football practice when is was 12 and I took him to Dr. Taatjes. There was no long wait in the ER.  He took x-rays, examined him, and at the next visit adjusted his leg back into place. I miss you both very much.

Just in case you didn't know Chiropractic care is more than just cracking your back. They have adjusted my knees, wrist, shoulder and even my jaw. I clench my teeth waaay tooo muuuch.

Fast forward seven years later to Texas and I have finally found my new Chiro in Murphy, Dr. Neil Dukes. Dr. Dukes and his staff are wonderful. Yesterday at my visit I spent an hour an half. That included Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, and "Tweaking"  feet included. They truly take the time to explain in detail how the body works and how they are going to fix you up and send you on your way.

I am one happy camper finally finding a Chiro that I love in Texas. If you are looking for one, I highly recommend him. I was honored that he asked me to photograph his staff, so here they are in the flesh. Well, sorta and in B&W.


From Left to right: Amber, Bleu, Dr. Dukes, his lovely wife Chambrey, Tito, and Jimmy.

Thank you Dr. Dukes and Staff!
http://www.southforkchirosport.com/

No comments: