Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a new me!

They say you are to update your "Brand" often. We'll I admit it. I'm past due. My last logo design and update was about 3-4 years ago. I have been dabbling for the last couple of months trying to design something new that would scream ksf photography & design.

It's not just the logo and business card that need updating, but the complete "Brand."  (I laugh a little inside my head when I say "Brand", it is such a buzz word right now.)  So, I have also been researching packaging as well. I didn't want to make one big move without matching the accessories. You know, your shoes must match your purse kind of thing.

This week I made a trip to Gift Box and found my brown and teal colors so now I felt confident to go ahead and design with those colors in mind. Those are my favorite combination right now. I think the combo is so elegant.

After about 5 drafts this is my favorite. I hope you like my new "Brand". lol



I know I still need to work on the color of the wording to make sure it is clearly visible. But, like I said this is draft 5. Stay turned for draft 6 and hopefully the final draft.

No comments: