Thursday, June 9, 2011

2011 Vacation - Mexico

2011 Vacation - Mexico

Last week our family took a fabulous vacation to the Yucatan Peninsula of the Mexican Coast. We visited Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and Riviera Maya. We stayed at two different beautiful resorts. When we left for our trip my whole goal was to plant my toes in the sand and enjoy the beach all day long. HA HA, I didn't get to do that once. I visited the beach, took photographs, but that was it. I guess that means a re-do. 

We overplanned! Zip-lining, trip to the Telum Ruins, Jungle Boat ride, snokeling, swimming with the dolphins, trip to the Zoo (Xpu-HA), and a stroll to downtown Playa Del Carmen's 5th Avenue where we dined on the beach. It was all very fun and we are all glad we did it. But, now... I need a vacation from my vacation. lol

I captured about 400 images during the trip and editied it down to about 50 in the video. I was enchanted with the architecture, the ruins, and downtown. I love them!

Hope you enjoy the video. Click on 2011 Vacation - Mexico above.  But, in the meantime enjoy these images.






No comments: