Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Caitey is a GOOFBALL!

Ya! My daughter is home. She arrived around midnight last night. I really did miss her a lot!!!

I knew she had a great imagination, but I didn't know to this extend. She was bored waiting at the airport, delayed, and on the plane so she talked with a British accent the entire trip home.

She told everyone that she was born in Greece, moved to London when she was three, and moved to the States when she was 12. AND, that she speaks 5 languages: Greek, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and English. Too Funny!

I asked her to talk to me in her British accent so I could hear for myself, she was really
good. I would have believed her too. I would have loved to had someone ask her to speak Greek! She does speak Spanish, and of course English.

I'm still laughing. It's good to have her home!

No comments: