Thursday, August 23, 2007

Carissa & Katrina

I have been photographing this family the longest out of all my clients. That holds a very special place in my heart. I photographed their wedding, their sister’s wedding, pregnancy images, and every year since the oldest, Carissa, was born. That’s 14 years.


They are wonderful models and the best part is they want to be photographed! We have so much fun together.


This year I took them to a great location in San Rafael, Ca. Every Bay Area photographer knows this spot! We actually photographed the family here when the youngest, Katrina, was only 2 years old. This time I used different locations and it had a completely different look.

The mom has narrowed it down to 55 images that she likes and we had to stop previewing because she wouldn’t delete any more images. I suggested we come back and revisit them with a fresh eye! I had a hard time only picking these few to show. I loved them all too.







No comments: