Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meet Dr. Sherri Merideth & her boys!

I was very flattered when I received a Call from Margie Morris from Morris Ink Advertising Agency stating that she just viewed my website and would like to hire me to photograph the very charming Dr. Sherri Merideth for an ad campaign that she is designing. (boy, talk about a long sentence! lol)

Well, she was looking for portraits. I can do that! I was excited. It has been a while since I worked with an advertising agency. I feel like I hit jackpot with Margie. I have extremely enjoyed working with such a professional, well run agency. She responds to my emails within hours and with all the details the first time. No back and forth emails for days. lol
To say it's been a joy is an understatement.

To contact Margie here is her link to her website: http://www.morrisink.com/home


My next pleasant experience was to meet Dr. Sherri Merideth and her two sweet, adorable boys. And, turns out she lives in my neighborhood. Small world, I knnooow!
They were looking to match the ad image for the other clinic's ad campaign which was taken in the park, well, that was easy. I suggested the park in our neighborhood.

I immediately fell in love with her boys. Her oldest son is so full of personality and charm. I want to steal him away and photograph him with a really cool theme and wardrobe. Still thinking about that one, but an old bomber jacket and plane come to mind. Oh, and a cool red scarf. Like Snoopy. lol

It is obvious that Dr. Merideth is a wonderful mother and I'm assuming that must transcend to a wonderful doctor. After all she is a young mother, someone that understands to be recently pregnant and the demands of motherhood.

Here is Women's Care & Continence Center link if you are looking for a new doctor!

No comments: