Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bryan Adams!

As I'm listening to Bryan Adams on my computer while working in photoshop I hear that "ding" that I have mail! I think I jumped out of my seat when I read the notice that Bryan is performing at the Majestic in Dallas this October!!! Yep, I'm going.

Any other Bryan Adam fans out there? My hubby and I went to see his bare bones tour a couple of years ago at the Majestic and we both agreed that it was one of the best concerts we have attended in a long time. Just him, his guitar, his harmonica, and that wonderful raspy voice of his. Can't get much better than that!

I have to confess that I have an obsession with my music. I pick one artist and listen to them continuously. Bryan Adams is my number one choice. There was a time when I only listened, ok maybe 90% of the time to him. Then it was Lenny Kravitz, but that only lasted maybe 6-8 months.  Next was Death Cab for Cutie. Then straight back to Bryan Adams. So yeah, I'm excited that he will be in town!




More Info AboutBryan Adams - Bare Bones Tour

Bryan Adams - Bare Bones Tour

  (1432)

Majestic Theatre Dallas 
Dallas, TX

Sat, Oct 15, 2011 08:00 PM






















No comments: