Friday, April 26, 2013

The Enchanting Cara!

I had the pleasure to recently photograph the sweet and beautiful Cara. Doesn't she remind you of a young Christie Brinkley? She is that all American girl next door.

I've know Cara for several years now: I photographed her two older sibling's senior portraits, her family portrait, and I have photographed for her dad's company as well. I love developing relationships with families. I enjoy watching the kids grow into young adults and to capture it along the way.

We went for a fashion session with the fan in the hair and everything! lol It was difficult to narrow it down to just these few images. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Thank you Cara for being a wonderful model and trying anything I asked! Even my crazy elevator idea.









I'm looking forward to our next session together!

3 comments:

Kim Hoegger said...

WOW! These are so lovely Karyn! Thank you so much!!! She had such a great time! As always, you capture the soul as well as the physical beauty :) XOXO

ksf photography and design said...

Thank you Kim. I had a great time photographing her too. She has a beautiful soul to capture, she made it so easy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.