Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tutus and Chaps are Here!






I'll be at Interior's Galleria photographing your
cutie pies in tutus and chaps!

Looking forward to seeing you there. I do recommend that you sign up in advance to reserve your best time slot and you don't
want to wait too long for your turn.

Call me at 214-474-0080 or email me at karyn@ksfphotography.com to sign up.

Details:
I have plenty of tutus in
several sizes and matching
tops for the girls to wear.
I also have 2 chaps for the
boys one toddler and the
other about a size 5-7.

I encourage you to bring
your wardrobe as well.
Especially those cowboy boots
and hats. (we can go as big or as little you would like on the tutu and chap theme.)

The mom's have been "flipping
out" on the tutus so I thought
I would take orders while I was
there photographing if your are
interested.

I have Postcards and the tutus on
display at Interior's Galleria for you to
see. Well, I will in a couple of days. (hee, hee)


The finished images will
be returned to Interior's
Galleria for pick up in
approximately 3 weeks.

A special thanks to my wonderful models!
The beautiful Ms. Tatum Grace and her
handsome brother Clayton. Two cutie pies.
And little Miss Ana, which I can't believe
we got her to go to sleep and her adorable
sister Ava.

No comments: