Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jerry Ghionis

We were so lucky to have Jerry Ghionis, his wife Georgina, and assistant Sally come to the states from Australia. He is a wonderful photographer and teacher. He is rated one of the top 10 wedding photographers in the world.

My daughter, Caitey, modeled for him, so I want to show them off. THESE ARE NOT MY IMAGES! They are Jerry's and some from his students. My images are the color candids and the black and white images were taken by David Edmonson.

The Aussie gang was here for a month. They first flew in to Dallas to present a one day program to my local photography guild and then they flew off to Vegas to teach. Next stop was Los Angeles and then back to Dallas for a week long teaching seminar. I bet they were ready to go home! lol

You know how you just click with certain people! Well, they clicked with a lot of us Americans. We had a lot of fun together. And Jerry can sing. He even serenaded a song to me. That was so much fun!

No comments: