Friday, October 24, 2008

DPPA's Little Red Schoolhouse


Dallas Professional Photographers Association hosts "Little Red Schoolhouse" every year and it is a blast. It's a two day seminar  taught by the top professionals in our field plus a mini trade show.

This year our instructor was the fabulous Bruce Dorn. His specialty is dance images. He is an amazing,  fun, wonderful man. Who else would give me a piggy back ride when my shoes were hurting and the cement was too hot to walk on barefoot!  lol

What also made this so special was that I organized it. I couldn't have done it without the help of my best bud Liddie.  She did all the marketing.  And put this video together. Thanks Liddie!

Watch the video to see how much fun we had.  Not only was it a seminar but I planned a dinner/dance too. We got have fun right?

No comments: