Saturday, March 29, 2014

Moving Means Downsizing! - Backgrounds and Such

With our upcoming move and scaling down on my studio portion of my business I need to release some of my favorite props, backgrounds, frames, etc. With the beauty of the Sierra Foothills I can't imagine a big calling for studio portraits. lol

As it is crazy busy to move out of state and to keep what little sanity I have left I cannot
post pricing on everything. If you see something you like, please research it, offer me a REASONABLE price, and send me an email. Karyn@ksfphotography.com

Happy hunting. Items will need to be picked up in the next two weeks. :)

Now on to backgrounds... I have several hand painted canvas as well as muslins.

 Hand Painted Canvas 10x20 - Venice
$150 (orginially $950)
Hand Painted Canvas 10x20 - Venice
 Hand Painted Canvas 10x20 - Venice
 Hand Painted Canvas 10x20 - Venice
Automatic Roller System for 10 Foot Backgrounds
Slot for 4 rollers but only comes with 2
ps - this is the Old Masters Canvas
 $350 (orginially $1800)
Loveseat and equipment NOT for Sale. 

This is the roller system Brand new
Except my is 10 Foot

MadCamp Bright Pink Heavy Muslin
Front Side
$150 (orginially $450)
MadCamp Bright Pink Heavy Muslin
Front Side
Mad Camp Bright Pink Heavy Muslin
BACK SIDE
10x20 Muslin Pinks & Gray Scenic $50 
10x20 Muslins Light Blue, Gray, Mauves. $50

No comments: