Friday, March 28, 2014

I'm Moving Home!

Well,  California's pull was just too strong. It has called us back, but not to Sonoma County,  this time to the Sierra Foothills in California. We have visited Lake Tahoe on many occasions since childhood and it has always appealed to us, but I'm too big of a wuss to live in the snow, so we decided that the foothills would be a perfect fit. The beauty of Lake Tahoe with only light snow.  This is our front yard to our new home. Yes, we are truly blessed.


We are so excited for our new adventure. Excited to be close to family & friends, vegetarian options at restaurants lol,  causal living, and my local sports once again. Go Niner's! Go SF Giants! lol

At the same time I will greatly miss my life in Texas. It took me a good five years to feel like Texas was home and I have had some of the best times of my life here. I love my new friends who have become my family. Love you Liddie like a sister, and my dear friends I will truly miss you more than you will know. I'm hoping you will all come out to visit us. Our doors are always open. Great place for a Fab Four social, and you know who you are!

Thank you Texas for the wonderful memories. I will truly miss you.

2 comments:

PERCEPTIONS said...

California will be better for it!! So happy you are coming home and hope to see you soon!! :)

ksf photography and design said...

Oh Giovanna, thank you so much. Would love to see you too.